Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finally Exhaling And Some Melaina Moments


Whew, the last couple of weeks has seemed to fly by in a dizzying haze. Another cold virus came and went, my husband's Easter season singing commitments and my own are now over, as is his Easter break. It has been a good couple of weeks though with dying Easter eggs, Easter egg hunts, Easter dresses, baskets, visits from the Bunny himself and some unforgettable Melaina moments.
I could give a couple of examples of the hilarious dialogue between M and myself over the last couple of weeks, but I think they will lose a little something of their charm in translation. This moment however has been preserved forever thank to the modern convenience of the iPhone.
If you listen closely you can hear the music being played in the grocery store as well as Clara's hiccups...

Melaina is a nut, plain and simple. And I love that nut more than words can express.


Here are a couple of shots of M dying Easter eggs. Her favorite part was wearing my red apron.
We are in that phase of being completely incapable of taking a "normal" smiling picture. Oh well, who wants normal?
I've got tons to write about but I will try to chop it up into digestible daily bits instead of one long mama-jama blog post. Here's one last pic from a flower fairy named Melaina. She seems a little peeved, at what I have no idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment