Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Grandpa


Whew!! Is life moving at warp speed these days, or is it just me??? It's been forever since I posted anything, so I will try to get caught up in the next few days if I can manage to slip away for a moment or two sans kiddos.

Several weeks ago, Tom's dad came for a visit. We had a great time. Melaina love him to death and we have to reel her in so that she doesn't completely wear him out in one day. She just wants to play play play. It was also so great for Jonathan to see Clara. He hasn't seen her since she was born and she has changed so much.

Here are some photos of the visit...

An original by Melaina complete with the artist's signature written "all by herself"! We are so proud!


A trip to Whole Foods in which Melaina begged to have a driving partner. It was too cute!


The girls with Grandpa at the Runway Cafe.

This is my favorite! Grandpa reading "The Ladybug Girl" to Melaina. She loves her new book, Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment