Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Did My Heart Love 'Til Now?"


Pretty title, huh? I didn't write that, Shakespear did. He sure did write some catchy lines. Yes, I know I sound like a hick. I'm trying to be funny.

There are these beautiful sculptures where Tom and I work and one day whilst performing our juggling act of me driving the girls there just in time for Tom to get out of class and I to run to mine to teach it, Tom snagged these pictures.

The subjects are Romeo and Juliet in the balcony scene and let's just say, Melaina is smitten. Many of our friends tell us that they think Melaina will be in the theatre one day. I don't doubt it, but as a director, I'm sure. She's got a knack for telling people EXACTLY what to do, how to do it, when to do do it, and with what inflection. No kidding.

Clara was without a bow, as always.



Ah, Juliet.
From a different perspective
"I need more effort from you Romeo! What is your objective in this scene?"
"It is the east and Juliet is the sun"
"My sister is nuts"
And well, I have no words for this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment